Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on what products you use and how you use them.
A. Information You Give Us Directly
We collect information you provide us, including:
- Your ZEALCITY STUDIOs Account information, including email address, username, country, date of birth, telephone number and password;
- Security questions and answers;
- Details you provide in response to surveys about our products;
- Information you provide when seeking help from us such as your name, telephone number and records of the issues you experience; and
- Billing information, such as your name, payment card number and payment account details;
When you participate in online multiplayer games, your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible to all. In competitive game modes, such as Cric Wars and Cricket Career, we may record your gameplay, and your controller button inputs, and replay these together with your in-game profile information and game statistics to other players in-game and at live ZEALCITY STUDIO/partner events.
B. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Products
We collect other information automatically when you use our products, including:
- IP address;
- Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers;
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language you prefer;
- Referring and exit pages, including landing pages and pages viewed;
- Platform type;
- Information about your device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and components, ZEALCITY STUDIO software and updates you have installed or use, and presence of required plug ins;
- Details about what ZEALCITY STUDIO products you use and your use of them; and
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URL’s and system activity details (e.g. whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access).
We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
C. Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
Mobile Platforms. If you play or purchase our games on your mobile device and/or tablet, we receive information about you from the app stores and other mobile platform providers. This information includes your username and/or device ID and the fact that you made a purchase, for instance, but does not include any sensitive or financial information. Some of our mobile platforms also may send information to us that you authorize them to provide. Our mobile products also may request additional personal information from you, such as push notification tokens, your precise location or contact list, and we will collect this information only if you give us your explicit consent.
Other Third Parties
We may receive information from third parties, like Facebook or Game Center, when you use these services in connection with our products. We may also receive information about you when other players choose to share their contact lists with us.
We also may receive information from third parties to supplement the information we receive from you. We use information from these companies primarily to help us deliver relevant advertising to you. A list of these types of third parties can be found at criccareer.com/privacypolicy. We also may use information from third parties, for instance, to help us understand your approximate geolocation via your IP address for tax purposes, or to customize certain services to your location, and for fraud and/or abuse prevention purposes.
D. Legal Basis for Processing
2. How We Collect Information
We collect some information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you talk with you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/criccareer. We and third parties also use certain technologies described below to collect information to deliver excellent experiences.
A. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We also use Analytics, Advertising, Anti-Fraud technologies in our products that utilize the same cookies and similar mechanisms. These technologies are described below.
B. Analytics Technologies
We use our own game servers and internal and third party analytic technologies to collect information about how you use our products, your computer or device that you use with one of our products.
For instance, ZEALCITY STUDIOs may collect and store data from your computer or device when you use our products. This information includes technical and related information about your computer or device and operating system (such as IP Address and device ID), information about your usage, gameplay and usage statistics, system interactions and peripheral hardware for purposes described in section 3, below. If you play a game offline, this data will be stored on your device and transmitted to ZEALCITY STUDIOs when your device connects to the Internet. If you participate in online services, ZEALCITY STUDIOs also may collect, use, store, transmit and publicly display your persona and/or statistical data regarding your game play (including scores, rankings and accomplishments), or identify content that is shared by you and information pertaining to other players.
Third party analytics services integrated into our products may combine the information they collect in connection with ZEALCITY STUDIO’s services with information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
C. Ad Serving Technologies
These technologies collect and use information, so we can serve appropriate advertising to you and help track results and increase its effectiveness. In addition to identifiers, this information includes:
- Advertisements served and the location of the ad;
- Length of time an advertisement was visible;
- Domain type, IP address, size of the advertisement; and
- Advertisement response.
Third party advertising companies may combine the information collected in the context of delivering an ad to you via our products with other information they have independently collected over time and across different websites. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Anti-Cheat and Fraud Prevention Technologies
- How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
To operate our business and to enhance and personalize your game experience including to:
- Operate, improve, and develop our games and services;
- Provide you with personalized recommendations for our products and services
- Populate online leader boards and enable online matchmaking;
- Provide replays to you and other players via spectator modes;
- Help you find your friends or tell your friends about an ZEALCITY STUDIO product;
- Facilitate sharing on social networks;
- Serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Set up and maintain accounts you register for;
- Provide game experiences that you may like;
- Set up loyalty programs;
- Facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices when available;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs and service errors;
- Provide software updates;
- Activate or authenticate your games and save game progress and stats;
- Run competitions and contests;
- Adhere to your preferences and to deliver dynamic content; and
- Help keep our services safe and fair, resolve disputes, investigate and help curb fraud and illegal behaviour, comply with the law, and to enforce our agreements and policies.
To provide you support, including to:
- Help identify and troubleshoot problems with your account or games;
- Survey your opinions through surveys or questionnaires;
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions; and
- Manage and send you confirmations and important information about your account, products, purchases, subscriptions, and warranties.
To personalize our communications with you, including to:
- Present offers and/or information relating to games you might like;
- Make recommendations to you; and
- Personalize advertising for you and deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our products and services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational or other legitimate reasons.
4. Information We Share with Third Parties
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you (such as your name, e-mail or postal address) with third parties for their own use without your consent, unless it is either required by law or we determine that disclosure is necessary to enforce our rights, property or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties, for instance your personal game stats on leader boards or to show trends about use of our products.
However, in the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
We do not control information sent from your browser to third parties, such as advertising networks and analytics companies that receive information in the normal course of your Internet activity. When third party technologies or social tools are integrated into our products, those third parties may collect information when you use our products. An example is the Facebook “Like” button.
5. Where We Hold Your Information
All our players information are held on our cloud servers with the highest encryption measures to protect them. The information is not completely secure and not even the employees of Zealcity studios have access to it. The information is secured from end to end. Our cloud servers are hosted across the world and not in a single location. We use third party cloud services such as Aws, Google cloud and Azure to help with out cloud requirements.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
Security of our players’ information is a priority at ZEALCITY STUDIO, and we take a range of measures to help protect it, including encryption of sensitive financial information. Even so, no security measure is 100% perfect. This we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use or access to your information under our control.
Protecting children’s privacy online is extremely important to ZEALCITY STUDIO. Many ZEALCITY STUDIOs online or mobile products and services are intended for general audiences and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. When users identify themselves as being children we will: (1) not provide a path for them to input personal information, (2) collect certain information for limited purposes only, (3) block or restrict the child from accessing relevant services, such as chat functionality; and/or (4) obtain consent from parents for the use of their children’s personal information, all according to applicable law. When we say children, we mean under the age of 13 or the minimum age in the relevant territory if that age is older than 13. Through our mobile applications your child will be able to receive local in-app notifications, which do not collect any personal information.
Please note that if you grant consent for your child to use ZEALCITY STUDIO’s online or mobile products and services, this may include such general audience communication services as email, instant messaging, and online groups, and your child will be able to communicate with, and disclose personal information to, other users of all ages.
If you are a parent and wish to revoke your previously provided consent, review information collected from your child or have that information deleted, contact us at email@example.com and we will help you as best as we can.
Under no circumstances do we condition a child’s participation in an activity—like contests—on the child’s disclosure of more personal information than is necessary to participate in the activity. On certain sites, we may not permit children to participate at all regardless of consent.
8. Your Choices and Controls
We give you meaningful choices when it comes to important uses and collection of information. For example, you can update your account information and preferences, choose to opt in or out of ZEALCITY STUDIO marketing emails and choose whether to share your information with select ZEALCITY STUDIO partners.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from ZEALCITY STUDIOs, you may also click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of every marketing email we send. Where we rely on consent to collect and use information about you, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
9. Third Party Services
10. Changes to Our Policy
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently. We’ll notify you of material changes via a notice on our home page (criccareer.com) thirty days before they go into effect. If we are required by applicable data protection laws to give you enhanced notice or seek your consent to any such changes, we will do so. You can see when this policy was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this policy.
11. Contact Us
If you have a complaint or question about this policy, plZealcity Studiose send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Right to Contact a Data Protection Authority
If you have a concern about how we collect and use information, please contact us. You also have the right to contact your local Data Protection Authority if you prefer. You can contact us by emailing us to email@example.com